Court Close sleeps up to 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms, and has the capacity for 2 travel cots. The interior is a mixture of contemporary and traditional giving it a fresh/modern feel that is still homely and inviting. The majority of the rooms are south facing with lovely long windows allowing maximum light to flood the house. The property has oil fired cental heating throughout and a stunning, large enclosed mature garden and pond. There is ample off-road parking.
The Ground Floor consists of:
- One step to large entrance hall with tiled floor
- Double aspect sitting room with large TV/full Sky package and open fire
- Study with TV/DVD, door to front terrace
- Large contemporary style kitchen/dining room with range style cooker - electric ovens and 6 ring gas hob/American fridge freezer/2 dishwashers, microwave, ceramic floor and door to east facing patio area and garden
- Spacious back hall (slate tiles) with Cloakroom/WC
- Utility Room with access to garden, washing machine and tumble drier
- Large Twin Room (6ft zip/link) with TV and ensuite wet room
The First Floor consists of:
- Carpeted stairs lead to lovely landing with full length windows, stair gate at top of stairs
- One double bedroom with 6ft bed, en-suite bath/shower/WC
- One twin/6ft zip link with en-suite shower room
- One 5ft double room with ensuite bath/shower/WC
- One twin/6ft zip link with en-suite bath, separate shower and WC
There are two TV's for upstairs use which can be used in any room.
The house also has an iPod docking station, wireless broadband hub and a landline telephone (working on an honesty basis) as there is no mobile reception. There is a small selection of toys, books and DVD's.