We have two fantastic, very professional cooks available for you at Court Close, both have cooked at Pippa's other properties, Dove House and Swallows for many years.
Kate has lived and worked locally for many years. She has cooked for us for 10 years and we have had nothing but praise for her service and food.
Kate cooks for all ranges of occasion locally, and is responsible for the food when Prince Charles visits Poundbury!
She can do simple, ready prepared meals for when you return from a long day out and about, or a special occasion dinner. Cakes, puddings, nibbles with drinks, you name it... however she does not generally come in and cook on-site.
- "Kate Sheppard was a wonderful cook for our Golden Wedding Anniversary Dinner." 09/09
- "40th Wedding Anniversary... Kate's food was superb." 09/09
- "Everybody was very impressed... Kate Sheppard was a triumph..."
- "Kate did all our evening meals as she does every year, wonderful..."
- "Kate the caterer and Kate the beautician were both kept busy and provided a great service."
Email: [email protected]
Becky Green has kindly agreed to take on the catering for on site dinner parties, lunches etc. She is extremely well regarded locally and therefore very busy, particularly on high season weekends. However she and her team are keen to help at Court Close wherever possible so do give her a call to discuss dates, budgets etc.
Dorset Fine Dining
Nick Holt has also agreed to be on our list of recommended chefs for Court Close. He has catered at Dove House for us to rave reviews, highly experienced and also very popular.
Please remember that all our cooks are very busy locally all year round and cannot be guaranteed to be available at short notice. We highly recommend you talk to them early on even if it is just to book a date and the details are left until later.